Stainless steel tee joints and copper nuts, elbows, ferrule joints, etc. are all common parts, mainly used to connect with pipe fittings. Generally, they can be seen in gas or liquid pipeline circulation projects. The use of three-way joints, three-way joints are a type of three-way joints that are frequently used in different industriesclassification methods of tee joints?
Classification of tee joint
1. According to the caliber of pipe fittings, there are generally tees with equal diameter and tees with different diameters.
2. There are positive tees and oblique tees according to the branch direction.
3. According to the material, there are three links such as carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper and pvc.
4. According to the connection method, there are ordinary tee, thread tee, ferrule tee and socket tee.
5. The tee representation method is as follows: For the equal diameter tees, such as “T6” tees represent equal diameter tees with an outer diameter of 6 inches.
Material and manufacturing method of tee joint
Since the tee joints are used in different industries, they have different requirements on the specifications and materials of the tee joints. The common materials for making the tee joints are: carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel , Stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon leaching, pvc, etc. The manufacturing method of the three-way joint is mainly top pressing, pressing, forging, casting and so on.
At present, three-way joints are frequently used in various pipeline connection projects, especially in plumbing and refrigeration industries. Moreover, due to the needs of heating and cooling, most of the three-way joints are made of copper!
Post time: 2020-06-22